Menu button not working
When I press the "menu" button in the top right of the screen, nothing happens. If I hover over the button, it says "open application menu" but clicking does absolutely nothing. The same happens with the account button to the left.
What can I do to fix this?
All Replies (4)
Screenshot of the menu that you have a question of? So others can verify if they have this issue or not.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or userChrome.css is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window
From my understanding, you need to access the menu to start in troubleshoot mode, which I cannot do currently.
You can also start in Troubleshoot Mode via the Help menu.
- you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
You can start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to see if that works.
- Windows: hold down the Shift key while starting Firefox
- Mac: hold down the Options key while starting Firefox