PLEASE HELP I CAN NOT FIND FOLDERS
All Replies (3)
CAN NOT GET FOLDERS OR ANSWERS BY CHECKING
NO ITDID NOTI
We need a bit more info to understand situation. What Operating System are you using? eg: Windows 10, MAC, Linux
Did you just allow an update? If yes, what was previous version and what is current version ?
Check you have these Settings:
- Menu icon > View > Folders > All
- Menu icon > View > Threads > All
What do you see in the Folder Pane ?
- Do you see the mail account name folders?
- Do you see some folders but not all of them?
- Is the Folder Pane completely empty?
Are you able to send emails ?
Are you talking about a POP account or an IMAP account ?
Please do not use the Capitals as it is not so easy to read and in forums it means you are shouting, so might get misunderstood :)
Modified by Toad-Hall