Firefox keeps on not loading websites, restarting browser I have to create a new profile EVERY time
Firefox keeps on randomly not loading web pages. Upon restarting the browser I am prompted to either [Exit] or [Create new profile]
This has only started happing in the last 2 weeks or so.
It is VERY annoying that I have to keep setting up Firefox EVERY time which involves:
- Logging in with Firefox Sync
- Reauthenticating with ALL the websites / apps I use in Firefox
This is a bad user experience
I have tried the following.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox (by scoop)
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox (by the Firefox downloader)
- Resetting local history / data / cache
- Disabling IPV6 setting
- Disabling Prefetch
- Troubleshoot mode -> Reset data & Refresh Firefox
None of these have resolved the issue and the unresponsive sites and Profile reset requirement keep on randomly occurring