some e-mails i send do not arrive
Some e-mails I am sending out of Tbird are not arriving at their destination. I noticed this last week. I have been using Tbird for many years, have not changed anything.
I don't get any kind of rejection message.
Other messages I send arrive fine. Test messages to myself arrive. But I have -- for example -- been unable to post from Tbird to my listserv.
I have sent control e-mails out of my provider's webmail (rcn.com) and they arrive, but comparable e-mails from Tbird do not. RCN says they think the problem is in Tbird.
Account settings are sending (as always) to RCN's smtp address.