Wrong Time On Firefox Browser
Good evening everyone. While using Mozilla Firefox browser on my Windows 10 PC, I noticed that the time shown on the sites I visit is wrong. How can I fix this? Thank you.
All Replies (2)
May i know if you are using privacy.resistFingerprinting or [Tracking Protection], it will make changes on how you are being detected online.
few notable changes are :
- Your timezone is reported to be UTC
- Not all fonts installed on your computer are available to webpages
- The browser window prefers to be set to a specific size
- Your browser reports a specific, common version number and operating system
- Your keyboard layout and language is disguised
- Your webcam and microphone capabilities are disguised
- The Media Statistics Web API reports misleading information
- Any Site-Specific Zoom settings are not applied
- The WebSpeech, Gamepad, Sensors, and Performance Web APIs are disabled
For more info on how to disable privacy.resistFingerprinting, please visit this [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-protection-against-fingerpri...]
"Resist Fingerprinting" would have changed the user agent to Firefox 78 (ESR), so it looks something else is wrong since the SUMO software detects you as Firefox 88.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or userChrome.css is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window