This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Has anyone had problems with the new version 86 and Total cookies ? I have tried changing my custom cookies to strict and standard but still can’t log in to websites ???
All Replies (1)
Hello, Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Firefox 86. I want to gather some information to help us identify your problem better. Can you tell me what website(s) you are trying to log into? Are you using any AD blocking extensions like Adblocker, Ublock Origin etc?
Here are a few ways you can try:
1. Add the website you want to log into as an exception: - Under the "Browser Privacy" section, there is a "Manage Exception" button - Use that to add your desired website as an exception to the protection and see if you would be able to login that way
2. Reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button in the navigation toolbar.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
It seems like you are using Firefox on Desktop with Firefox 86. Can you confirm that you are experiencing this problem on both Desktop and IOS?
Let us know if this solves the issues you are having.