This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Open PDF not download
Firefox is downloading all PDFs that I open rather than opening them and then downloading/saving only the ones I need to save. I've adjusted my settings to "open with Adobe Acrobat DC" and don't see any further settings. I'm on a MacBookPro. TIA!!
All Replies (1)
Hi, the PDF file always need to be saved somewhere. I'm not sure about MacOS, but this is how it works for me on Windows:
(1) Open in Firefox (default)
- if the PDF is not a forced download, saved in the web cache
- if the PDF is a forced download, saved in the system TEMP folder
(2) Open in Adobe Acrobat
- saved in the system TEMP folder
(3) Save File
- displays dialog allowing me to choose where to save