Sharepoint in Microsoft Office 365 will only launch in a private Firefox window
All the other apps in Office 365 work as normal but when I launch Sharepoint in a normal Firefox window I get the following error message:
- Sorry, something went wrong
- An error has occurred on the server.
- Technical Details
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
- Correlation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date and Time: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Firefox is up to date (v81.0) and running on a modern up to date Win 10 Pro laptop, I've cleared all my browser history and rebooted but without success. The same web page works without problem in Edge and Chrome but in Firefox it will only work in a private window.
Modified by jamieson62
Solved - clearing all site data in the Privacy and Security panel has fixed the problem.Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (1)
Solved - clearing all site data in the Privacy and Security panel has fixed the problem.