Mozilla Firefox keeps crashing on my HP computer
Make Firefox stop crashing
All Replies (1)
Here's how to do a clean install of Firefox:
1) Uninstall Firefox from your computer.
2) Delete the Firefox installation folder (located in one of these folders by default):
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
4) Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the prompts to continue the installation process.
For more information on how to install Firefox, see How to download and install Firefox on Windows.
tell me its help and mark solution.