since today I cant open web browser nor links from emails to websites, Each time I get error messages. In settings, ff is shown as default browser. have tried re installing but no solution so far? many thanks
All Replies (2)
please read the article....i hope you will find the solution easily :
What error messages do you see ?
Can you attach a screenshot ?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
If you get a "Windows cannot find.." alert then this is a problem with Avast making changes to some registry keys.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options => Debugger
See also: /questions/1290490 Windows Cannot Find Firefox.exe
- Open: run (Windows key + r)
- Type: regedit
- Navigate/Search to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Option
- Delete the (Debugger) folders of apps that do not work