This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Facebook is glitching due to Firefox browser
Hi! For several days I've been unable to check notifications and click emoticons on FB. I just spoke with a tech who checked other browsers (Chrome, Safari) as well as my phone and I was able to do both with them all. But I still can't in Firefox. I've checked to make sure I'm updated, and I am. So she suggested I reach out to you. Should I try uninstalling Firefox and re-installing? I'm assuming I'll lose my history? Thank you!
All Replies (3)
Sometimes Refreshing the Browser can fix many problems.
Try Refreshing your Browser:-
- To do this, click the menu button at the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click the “Help” option near the bottom of the menu.
- Click the “Troubleshooting Information” option in the Help menu.
- Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- You’ll be warned that this will remove your browser add-ons, reset your customizations, and revert other browser data to the default settings. Click “Refresh Firefox” to confirm you want to make these changes.
If it doesn't solved your problem, then feel free to ask in Reply Section. Thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum.
Thanks so much!!
Since I installed the latest Firefox, my Facebook and Youtube pages are buffering a lot. Also in Youtube my Banners are buffering and will not open.