How does Firefox Browser on Windows save user credentials after user logs into a web app?
I'm concerned about the security/privacy aspect of Firefox saving username/passwords for web applications.
- Where does Firefox save these username/passwords?
- Are these username/passwords encrypted? How are the username/passwords encrypted?
- Who has access to the passwords saved?
- How long are these passwords stored?
- Do these get cleared when the browser gets uninstalled?
All Replies (1)
I hope that these articles will answer all your questions :