Why is firefox is not saving traking protection exceptions?
today i reinstalled firefox after a fresh window installation and noticed that whenever i disable the tracking protection for a site (facebook for example) it add the exception to the list but after i close the app and open it again, all the exceptions are gone
Additional System Details
video download helper adblock
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Site Preferences
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security
Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history":
[X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" -> Settings
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exception for password and other website specific data
- clearing "Cookies" will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep