I am having problems with my Bookmarks page on Firefox and I can't find any way to get help on your website.
My Bookmarks page jumps all over the place and I can't control it with my mouse. It seems to have a mind of it's own.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:71.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/71.0
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json file.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data
Search for the above file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.
Using a Mac, I did a search, but cannot find this file.
- ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
Never used a Mac, but this works on Windows and Linux; should be similar on MacOSX.
See this to learn how to open the Troubleshooting Information page in Firefox - about:support . https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-troubleshooting-information-page-fix-firefox
Then look to Profile Folder and use the Open Folder button.
Note; That is a folder, not a file.
After stumbling around for a while I was able to resolve my problem by doing a refresh of Firefox. Thanks to all who took the time to reply and help me get this straightened out.
That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems.
Done. Thanks again.