How do I edit my autofill data? The supposed path to solution previously offered does not exist?
There is no autofill section within privacy?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:71.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/71.0
If you search autofill in about:preference there's an option to edit saved addresses or are you looking to edit other information?
No there isn't. Does not exist in preferences. Do you need a screenshot? Or can you provide one of where it is for you? Please advise?
Oh weird, please send me a screenshot. This is what I see:
The address section doesn't exist here in the UK? Screenshot attached. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in anticipation. Regards, Joanne.
Hi, please see if either of these articles help:
The Form Autofill feature is rolled out gradually starting with Firefox users in the US. Others can enable it by modifying some prefs via the about:config page. Close and restart Firefox after changing these prefs.
- extensions.formautofill.available = "on" (String)
- extensions.formautofill.creditCards.available = true (Boolean)
- extensions.formautofill.creditCards.enabled = true (Boolean)
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.
None of that helps?
I don't think that you can edit auto-fill data. You will have to remove (delete) existing data and save new data.
You can use these steps to remove saved items from an autocomplete drop-down list.
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press Shift+Delete (68+) or Delete to delete the highlighted entry
Gosh. We do keep going round in circles. You have my screenshot. How can I edit details that don't exist in Firefox? I can't edit an address until one is added. There is no section to hold any address details as per the screenshot? Where in the screenshot, do you think I should be deleting, editing. Whatever. Please advise?
Do you have extensions.formautofill.addresses.enabled = true?