sevral sites said i can use firefox to open and run my twitter archive but it will not work. What am i doing wrong?
I am having trouble opening my twitter archives
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
From what I understand you are trying to download your twitter archives is that correct?
Once you are logged into Twitter on your Firefox browser, you can download your archive by following these steps:
- Click the ... icon on the left panel.
- Select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu.
- From the menu on the right, click Your Twitter data.
- Enter your password and click Confirm.
From what I understand this can only be done once every 30 days and the archive will be sent to your email address used with your Twitter account. Going through the steps myself I have not received my email link however it may take time and I am not that well accustomed to twitter.
Modified by WMagicModel