How do you copy and paste for iOS?
When trying to copy or paste text the only option is “Find in page”. The best answer I can can find on google is answers for android but not for iOS.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) FxiOS/8.1.1b4948 Mobile/16B92 Safari/605.1.15
Copy and paste text in Firefox is pretty much identical in all iOS apps.
- Tap and hold on a word you want to copy.
- A pop up menu, and will appear.
- Select one or more than one word, Tap Copy
- Locate the place where you'd like to paste the text, than tab Paste
Modified by howdytom