This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
After last update (68.0 64bit) video on youtube is stuttering
Hello, I have the following issue:
I was watching some videos on youtube when the sound and picture started to stutter. It's like speed was constantly changing from x1 to x0.05 and back again. (It's not speed related) I closed firefox, then instantly got new update and the issue was not solved. It happens on every video but at random time. (The problem might occur at the start or in the middle of the video). What I did so far:
1. Updated my Nvidia Driver: did not helped
2. Checked the video in other browsers: It worked just fine.
3. Changed my Headsets from wireless BT to standard headphones: It did not helped.
4. Looked for similar issues on forums, but provided solutions did nothing.
5. Opened OBS to record the footage. Then it got interesting. It solved the problem. Opened OBS has fixed that issue.
But I don't want to use Firefox with opened OBS so pls help. Thank you for your time :)
16gb ddr4 ram
Modified by OrioshQaaaa
Looks like the problem was caused by Audio Equalizer addon.Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (1)
Looks like the problem was caused by Audio Equalizer addon.