How to set the window size & position when opening new private window?
When opening a new private window, it appears in a different position from the existing window, at the top of my screen. This I don't like. I would like the new window to appear in exactly the same position (and size) as the existing one (basically on top of the current window). Is there some way to make this happen by tweaking FF options?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.3
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0