how to make a profile common to all new user's profile
I am preparing a new version to be deployed and I am passing from ver 52.4.1 esr to 60.6.1 esr and things look different for deploying the software.
How to make all users have the same settings including cert files and preferences in the new version?
Modified by Ahmed WAJA
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.11.30078
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.92.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Skype for Business Web App Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Anyone has an idea about this request?
There's no support for configuring a default profile. You would use policies to set a default configuration.
What method did you use in Firefox 52 to deploy a new profile.