Firefox 52.9.0 chugs - includiung pulling down the side bar. Have to wait few seconds
As if running out of ram, Every function is available for few seconds then browser stops responding. Minimizing the browser often helps and brings back ability to type, scroll the side bar etc. Very difficult to work with.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Did you check the Windows Task Manager to see how much RAM that Firefox is using when that 'chug' happens?
Thank you - average 630,000,000 k