LOST POWER AND NOW CAN NOT LOG ON
JUST CAN NOT LOG ON TO MY MOZILLA FIREFOX SITE.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Does Firefox work at all? Or is it that Firefox just won't connect to the internet?
Does Firefox launch? If not. do you get any messages on the monitor that are from Firefox? Do you see a 'firefox.exe process running in the Windows Task Manager?
LOST POWER AND . . .
Check your system for damage.
Perform a System File Check to fix corrupted system files
Win 7, 8, 10, Vista: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833 Win XP: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-scan-and-fix-disk-errors/6fe2827a-4be6-4bc1-8083-5139b5aa3a3d
Sorry, that should have been; How to Scan Disk