where is the menu button?
menu button disappeared
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in
- Autodesk Design Review Add-on for NPAPI browsers v1.2
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.181.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Your system details show that you are running a very, very old Firefox version .....
Your system details also show that you have (among other plugins) the Java plugin installed.
If you really need to use Java and other plugins, you could download Firefox 52.9.0esr (which will get no more security updates) and choose your locale :
Note that you need 32-bit as Win64 only allows the Flash Player and Silverlight Plugins to run.
Also see :
However, if it is at all possible to do without plugins : running the latest Firefox version (63.0.1) would be best (but I will spare you the lecture .... ).