My iPad will not synch my bookmarks that are on my PC, help!!
I have my bookmarks all set up on my PC, and keep trying to synch them so they will be available on my iPad..it just won’t work, have tried ALL the help articles..nothing! Please help!
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Hi, First, let's try something simple like force-quitting the app.
- Double-tap the home button to bring up the application switcher.
- Scroll to the Firefox app.
- Swipe up the Firefox app.
If that doesn't fix the issue, could you try the solutions in the following article, and see if any of them help: Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys
What is an “application switcher”?? When I double click on home, all apps are fuzzy, not scrollable!!!
The Application Switcher allows you to switch from one app to another without going back to the home screen. It's a built-in feature of iOS.
- For instructions, see https://support.apple.com/HT202070