This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
[bug] Korean typing missing character popd.
1. When? After updates firefox android version 61.0
2. Where? Korea,South
3. Who? Samsung Galaxy S Series
4. What? Caused bug with Samsung Keyboard
5. How? Typing korean language repeats characters
6. - typing to 아리랑 - it's results be 아리라랑
- EOF -
All Replies (1)
This is a known issue in Firefox for Android 62+. The only known work around is to use a different keyboard such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.korean
We are working to fix the issue without the need to switch keyboards.