I can access Citibank on the landing page but other pages lock up the browser
I can get no further than the landing page on citibank.com
For instance, If I try to access my FICO score on CITI, my browser appears to switch to a new page, but then locks up completely and I need to do Ctrl Alt Delete, then delete Firefox operations.
I am NOT using Adblock Plus on the Citi site I am allowing Tracking content on the Citi site I am allowing AdobeFlash current version 31.0 r0 on the Citi site
Nothing seems to get me past the Citi landing page and always results in Firefox locking up.
Firefox 62.0.3 (64 bit)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
see this answer:
if it didn't help,
Try The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.