This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Screen distortions at the top of the window
I am on mac OS Mojave, and there are random screen distortions along the top edge of the browser window. Earlier, I was using the beta version, that was first time I noticed this issue. However, I upgraded to the official release version, and the issue still persists.
I am just letting you guys know about it, maybe you are in the process of releasing a new version. Or if there is something else I need to do on my end to deal with this issue, then that'd be cool too.
All Replies (3)
hi, what hardware is this happening with and could you provide a screenshot of the problem?
Ok, this is weird. The distortions are not being able to get captured in the screenshot.
I am using macbook pro 2017.
HI, is there a reason your decided to run the WAVE Evaluation Tool https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wave-accessibility-tool/ ?
Please try in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?