This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Working on Salesforce lightning (lightning:select lightning component), the drop down values are visible on Chrome and IE but not on FF 62.0 64bit
On Firefox browser (Version 62.0 64 bit), not able to see the drop down values. But selection of value is working fine even the browser doesn't show the value. There is no issues on chrome and IE. This is while working on Salesforce lightning component lightning:select (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:select/example)
All Replies (1)
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
If yes : wait for next release and it maybe back. Have no idea.