This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox won't connect to websites but other browsers do.
I have tried the solutions from the article of the same name but it still won't work. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it still won't work
All Replies (1)
Hi, what security software are you running please ? What extensions are you running also ?
No information was shared when you created your question so I have nothing to work with other than the article name.
Please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?