Firefox scrolls down a bit whenever a YouTube videos has loaded, hiding a small part of it behind the top coloumn
Whenever I open a YouTube video, the moment the page has finished loading, Firefox instantly scrolls the page down about a centimeter, hiding a small portion of the video behind YouTube's search/menu column. To resolve this, you have to scroll up everytime you watch a video, which is a major annoyance. I have experienced this thoughout many macOS and Firefox releases, tested it with and without add-ins – it doesn't matter, it always happens.
Is this issue known, and is there a known way to fix it? Otherwise this would be an amazing fix for upcoming releases.
Firefox 62 on macOS 10.13.6
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0
Please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?