Who can I call or what can I do myself to fix the secure connection failed error message on my new laptop
Need to fix error message without someone going into my computer.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
HI, there is no phone support (do not use any you find as are scams) We do not do support by going into peoples computers also. Support is done like are doing now.
You have not shared any information when making this question so we have nothing from that to work with. You have not in words provided any information that would give a clue to what the issue is besides secure connection error. As well you made the question with your phone and did not provide info as to the OS your using.
Your add-ons/Extensions and your Security Software would be of help.
There is security software like Avast/AVG, Kaspersky, BitDefender, ESET and sometimes McAfee that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate or there scanner. If you are running any of the above software please check their community forum for a work around to apply settings.
These pages are also for the errors you may have besides relating to the above.
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?