How do I get Mozilla Support to unlock my synch account?
Account locked due to email domain issue. Fixed now, but Synch still locked. Would very much like Synch unlocked.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 106
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 18.11.20055
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.161.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 30.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Separate - do you need both of these ? ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 106 ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
Is there a issue with the other device that is connected to Sync as you do not mention a 2nd Device. fyi : Sync is not a backup service and you will loose your info if not syncing. Sync does not replace backups :
Please note the above if it applies to you.
Please follow instructions here and ignore all of the Support Article except Bold. Make a Bugzilla Account explain, give URL to this question then follow the last part to get a Supervisor to look at it. Note this can be quick or several days :