This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
First, all extensions were installed. Second, I ran the sync. However, all extensions wont appear after signing in to firefox on a different device. ThQ
First, all extensions were installed. Second, I ran the sync. However, some extensions wont appear/load after signing in to firefox on a different device/ same device
The following extensions do not sync :
1. Advanced profanity filter: I have added a huge list of words to be censored in the extension's preferences and then I performed the sync. However, when I sign in later, either on the same mac or a different mac, this extension wont load with all the words that were initially added. Its such a pain to add all of them again after a fresh sign in (on same device/different device). Unable to let my children use the internet in a safe manner.
2.Hoxx VPN: This too wont load after signing in to firefox on a different device or the same device
3. Web RTC leak shield: This extension wont load as well
When I use google chrome I do not face the above issues. I would love to use firefox if you could fix it. Thank you & good day!
All Replies (1)
Hi erahul9000, for the first one, it sounds like there are data retention problems separate from Sync. You might check with the author. His site has an "Issues" board here:
For the second and third, I don't know whether extensions can be blocked from Sync or whether there was a glitch. If you check the Add-ons page, are the extensions present and disabled, or not present at all? Either:
- Command+Shift+a (Windows: Ctrl+Shift+a)
- "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
- type or paste about:addons in the address bar and press Enter/Return
In the left column of the Add-ons page, click Extensions.
Then scan down the right side. Disabled extensions usually cluster at the bottom.