Would you please allow users to continue to use old email program?
The previous email program was perfectly satisfactory. There is no need to change something that works just for the sake of changing. Please allow users to customize their mail back to the old format.
Additional System Details
- DIRECTV Player Plugin
- Plugin for Glance screen sharing service
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Shockwave Flash 30.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
This forum is for help with the Firefox web browser. We do not have anything to do with email. Email services are provided by third party companies and your feedback should be directed to them.
Hi Grayhorse50, In addition to what Wesley said, Firefox will use whatever email program is set as your Windows default email program. If you find that mail links are not opening your preferred email program, try using the instructions in the following article: Change the program used to open email links
The previous email program was perfectly satisfactory.
Email as in webmail or web based email? as that is the only way you can view email in a web browser.
Maybe the site made changes to their webmail layout recently.