This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
firexfox 60.1 64 bit windows 7 . it is very very slow in loading websites takes 2 min to load simple site with mozilla while it takes 10 secs in chrome
Secure Connection Failed
The connection to check-host.net was interrupted while the page was loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
or its loading very very slow !!!!! pls fix this its really garbage version you made iam unistalling firefox if you dont fix current speed rate see chrome its loading in 5- 10 secs every site i need but mozilla takes 2 min in load with its garabge tls handshake problems
All Replies (1)
Hi, you can try these : Please go to Options --> General --> Performance and uncheck the box for Use Recommended Settings and try changing the Process count to 2 and can also go up but note more cpu and ram will be used. You will need to reboot after makng any changes.
Then go to Privacy & Security and down to Permissions. Please ensure that the box for Prevent Accessibility Services from accessing your browser is checked.
You can also do this at any time :
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove your Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. This process does not remove your Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords), since that information is stored in a different location.
To do a clean reinstall of Firefox, please follow these steps: Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from this page) and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (or open the Firefox menu and click the close button ).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
More information about reinstalling Firefox can be found here.
WARNING: Do not use a third party uninstaller as part of this process. Doing so could permanently delete your Firefox profile data, including but not limited to, extensions, cache, cookies, bookmarks, personal settings and saved passwords. These cannot be easily recovered unless they have been backed up to an external device! See Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
Please report back to say if this helped you!