How to increase the displayed browsing tabs to more than 12?
I can see that the Mozilla browsing bar shows only 12 tabs before activating the next arrow, Is there any way I can increase such tabs to 20 for example..?!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.151.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 29.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
You can reduce the minimum width of tabs, which "out of box" is 76 pixels in Firefox 57 and newer, and before that, was 100 pixels. For your version (Firefox 51? maybe 52 ESR?), you would need to use a custom style rule and apply that using either a userChrome.css file or the older version of Stylish (before version 3).
Thanks for your reply.
I thought there might be a configuration line I can edit at about:config.
Anyway, about stylish, is this what you mean? https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/versions/
How can I apply that new settings.
My Mozilla's version is 51.01.
Here's an example of a user style you can apply using Stylish (version 2.11 or earlier in Firefox 56 or earlier):
A minimum width of 40 pixels might be too small for your taste; you can edit the style on the Add-ons page after installation.