changing firefox settings on display fire tv
hidden from view
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Focus/1.0.2 Chrome/55.0.2883.91 Mobile Safari/537.36
To access the settings menu, select the "three lines" button on your Fire TV remote when you in the Firefox for Fire TV app and select Settings.
You will have four options:
- Send usage data - to help Firefox for Fire TV be even better
- About - with the version number of the app.
- Privacy Notice - which should display this page.
- Clear all cookies and site data - Clears your user history
I hope that this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into this further for you.