Whoe wrote this revolting sentance? "... more awesome by a factor of 87 (it's all very technical). It's jejune and patronizing.
Sirs and Mesdames:
Stop using the word "awesome". It means nothing, More nothing than if you used the work lovely or cool or gnarly or 23Skidoo. or PURR-fect. It is kitsch, it is like washing your face with sandpaper.
Then we come to (It's all very technical.) That's supposed to be cute and funny? It's not. What is says is you USERS are too stupid to ascend to these lofty levels so we'll keep it to ourselves.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Shockwave Flash 28.0 r0
- Version 1.1.0-rc, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Thank you for your feedback, I will mention it to our Marketing team so that they are aware for future brand awareness projects.
Hmm one of the snippets I see https://snippets.mozilla.com/show/7543/
It is set to show up between Dec 5 to Feb 28, 2018
Modified by James