cant download AOL e mails
Firefox has just updated and I now cannot access my AOL e mails on my pc, although I can sign in to AOL and I can get my e mails on my mobile devices. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to access these but keep getting a '504 Gateway Time-out' message. I have a Windows 10 desk top. I have deleted and re-downloaded Firefox, I have tried to sign in to AOL using the internet search function rather than the short cut on my toolbar. I cannot think what else to do. I am not very computer literate!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 27.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!