saved logins window appears at the bottom of the window, can't be moved or accessed. how can i get it moved to be visable again?
Need to look up some logins but I can't get the window to move to where i can. See screen shot to see how low the windows is. I can do nothing to it but close it, it wont move
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 27.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0
Here is the screen shot
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json or Localstore.rdf file.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data
Search for the above files. Then rename or delete them. Restart Firefox.
Are you using a complete theme in Firefox that might not be compatible with the new preferences design?
- "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
You can inspect cookies and passwords and permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- click the Control Center 'i' icon at the left end of the location/address bar
- click the arrow to expand the security message
- click "More Information" to open "Tools -> Page Info"
- click "Permissions" to inspect and modify permissions
- click "Security" to inspect and modify cookies and passwords in a standalone window
- click "View Saved Passwords" in "Tools -> Page Info -> Security" to inspect the passwords for the domain in the currently selected tab
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
In Firefox 56 you can set this pref to true on the about:config page to revert to the previous design of the Options/Preferences page.
- browser.preferences.useOldOrganization = true
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.