Why error of web site no longer exists
I was on Penneys web site & it just kept giving me errors Of of pages not exsisting.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 188.8.131.52
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Could you please elaborate more on the errors and if possible supply the url's. I gather this is The Extended Release. ? Current version for that is 52.4.1 It is showing that you are at just ver 52 with information sent. Could you try updating from Help --> About, please. Could it possibly be your Video Card drivers need updating to access pages ? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration and try https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-dont-load-troubleshoot-and-fix-errors
Please provide requested info. Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.