I am at best buy because I was told my vista will no longer work starting next month and I need to upgrade to windows 10. Best buy said it won't work.advise pls
Firefox said windows vista needs to be upgraded to windows 10 by September. Best Buy tells me 95% will not successfully upgrade and a new computer is the only option. Why would Firefox tell me to upgrade if it is not possible? what do I do?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Hey, in what form did Firefox contact you through? Just to ensure credibility.
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
'Best Buy' sells computers and will of course try to sell you one, even if you don't need one right now..
Only you can decide whether you need a new computer - it depends on how old your device is and in what state .......
You can still use Windows Vista on the ESR version of Firefox till mid 2018.
Modified by Happy112