I am getting an Error 50 message when I swipe a credit card. How do I fix this?
I tried two different credit cards & got the same error message
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LastPass Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
How is that related to Firefox? No such feature in Firefox, and Firefox doesn't use 2 digit error messages.
Also note that you are running a very old version of Firefox. This won't solve the issue with your credit card system (I assume you're running a Point of Sale system?) but you should update Firefox.