Firefox crash when trying to access iflscience.
So, I'm trying to read an article on internet freedom hosted on iflscience and everytime I go to iflscience Firefox closes. This happens whether I access iflscience directly, or via a link from facebook.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Chem3D Plugin 220.127.116.11
- ChemDraw Plugin 18.104.22.168
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- QQ2013 Chrome Plugin for Chrome V23.0.1271.64 or latest version
- QQ2013 Firefox Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP- in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most recent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Press the Reply button. Now go to the reply box and paste them in.
For more help on crash reports, see; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-crashes-asking-support