Was trying to delete a bookmark but inadvertently deleteded Bookmark Button, can't find how to restore just that icon.
I did not want to restore the default toolbar as instructed on the support page, just need the toolbar icon back. Please help! Thanks!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
You can always hide the tool bar again from Tool Bar Menu - View - Toolbars Give this a try, something about 1/2 down page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-firefox-controls-buttons-and-toolbars
When you remove a button from the toolbar then this button is moved to the Customize palette.
You can drag the button back to its original position via customization mode.
Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize