i wish to turn off two step verificaiton
I usually use Firefox in my college, and they clear all user data everyday. So whenever i sign in to Mozilla Firefox to sync my bookmarks and other data, it request me to open my Gmail and approve sign in. No i know it's for my own security, but is there a way i can turn it off. I like to sign in without using my google account every time i need to sign in.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- TestGen plug-in, Version 7.5.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Separate Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Note: Windows users should download the ActiveX for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the ActiveX.
Flash Player Version: 220.127.116.11
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only> +++++++++++++++++++ See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration