My desktop & andriod phone Firefox will connect to website but my laptop firefox will not connect because "connection is not secure" and laptop clock is correct
Why can I get access to a website with my desktop and android phone Firefox but not with my laptop Firefox. Both the desktop and laptop are using version 52 ESR Firefox. I also made sure the laptop clock was correct.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Which error message do you get?
- "Your connection is not secure" -- page generally has an "Advanced" button to get more technical information.
- "Secure Connection Failed" -- typically has scantier information about the problem and if the padlock appears normally, can be taken to mean "connection failed"
Any more details you could provide would be helpful.