Where can I get Firefox ver 50.0 to re-install on my Mac computer?
I need to re-install Firefox ver 50.0 because one of my add on's (RoboForm) does not currently work with ver 51.0. They are supposedly working on an update.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.023.20056
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
You can find them there: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
You can try to disable multi-process windows in Firefox to see if that makes the extension work.
You can disable multi-process tabs in Firefox by setting the related prefs to false on the about:config page.
- browser.tabs.remote.autostart = false
- browser.tabs.remote.autostart.2 = false
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.
Others have reported problems with RoboForm. Contact its support.