This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Would migration of mozilla effect my website
I've been having problems with my website/blog not loading the way it used to. Particularly the home page and images aren't there. I received the following notice from mozilla:
"NOTICE: We are currently in the process of migrating the site. This means that any new content that is posted will NOT be moved. This includes knowledge base edits, and changes to user profile information. We've prepared a plan to migrate forum messages that are created/answered while we finish the migration. We expect the migration to be complete on February 6th. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Would the migration effect my website?
All Replies (2)
No, migration of the Firefox support website won't have any effect your website.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.