Problems with opening of plugin check page
I have problem with opening of plugin check page with full information on it, as it opens but stays in constant loading process and plugins don't show up, so I just see this loading circle. Would be very glad, if you can give advice.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.3
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
hello, can you go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > plugins & set the "java deployment toolkit" to never activate & try again...